Who we are
Faculty Concentration is an on the internet publication from Magna Publications. Given that 1972, the greater training group has turned to Magna for its timely, significant-quality products and solutions and providers. The company is based in Madison, Wis. For extra information and facts, take a look at www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Concentration characteristics impressive approaches, best techniques, and contemporary perspectives for developing a far better studying natural environment. Quick and to the position, our emphasis is on the realistic, somewhat than the theoretical. Yes, we’re fascinated in why a approach operates, but we’re even much more intrigued in how it operates and how other individuals can adapt and put into practice your techniques in their courses.
What we’re wanting for
You should send out us your most effective procedures about program structure, energetic discovering, course participation, assignments and functions, on the web training, range and inclusion, grading and feedback, training with technology, and other matters of fascination to today’s higher education school. Submissions ought to be around 900 to 1,300 phrases in length, not counting references.
- Submissions should really consist of no much more than 25% theoretical information and facts the rest should be functional suggestions for instructors to use.
- Thanks to the character of on the net newsletters, authors are inspired to undertake a much more realistic and casual tone than is envisioned in academic journals.
- Article content must not have been registered for copyright or released in other places (possibly on paper or electronically) prior to publication listed here.
- When citing sources, please use intext citations and a reference record (Chicago Model, preferred). No footnotes or numbered endnotes ought to be made use of.
- The evaluation procedure can take 5-6 months. Be sure to be patient.
As soon as you have prepared your article, be sure to send out it as a Term doc to our editorial crew: [email protected]
Make sure you include things like a temporary bio (not your full CV) with your submission.
We look forward to getting your submission and hearing what you have to share with fellow educators!